Hi! It’s been a while since I’ve shared a week of outfits. I guess it’s easier and more fun when it’s not freezing outside. We’ve had such amazing weather in Vermont lately and it has been a huge mood booster. I broke out my spring and summer clothes that I’ve had in storage and finally put away my big puffy coats, for good! It was so hot over the weekend I went swimming, twice. The water was freezing but it was so refreshing. It was a pretty casual outfit week as I was mostly writing and at my desk. I had a few calls, but I’m kind of boycotting zoom meetings at this point unless they’re absolutely necessary. Also, taking pictures of my outfit every day pushed me to finally put a switch plate cover on the light switch, haha. Here’s everything I wore last week. Let me know if you like this kind of outfit round-up I am happy to do more!
We walked Marin to school almost everyday last week. It was so nice and such a great way to start the day. It’s still a little chilly in the morning but warms up really fast. Tuesday was a general admin/catch up day so I wore comfy/casual clothes. Here’s my outfit:
It was really hot this day and I was on a call all morning so I kept it comfy and casual. This tee is SO soft and I got it last year from Amour Vert (they have the same style just not this color). These shorts were a risky final sale purchase which I almost never do but it worked out! They’re really comfy and I like the alternative to denim or bike shorts. Here’s my outfit details:
I got out and played some tennis and it was SO hot. This Outdoor Voices Exercise dress is perfect for tennis but also just great to wear for anything. It’s very light and breezy, ideal for a hot/humid day. I think sizing runs a little big so I sized down. I just got these Asics Tennis Shoes for hard court tennis and they are a little stiff at first but they break in nicely.
I had a meeting with Kelley to plan blog content for summer, we sat outside in the Village Green (which has wifi) and it was awesome. More outdoor public wifi please! Then we had a neighborhood happy hour on Friday afternoon with all the kids and moms and it was absolutely delightful. Here’s my outfit details:
- Sezane Conrad Tee – I LOVE this style tee from Sezane I have it in a few colors and it comes with free embroidery. It’s super soft, washes well and fits slightly large.
- AGOLDE Dee Shorts (Ricochet) – I’ve had these for years (replaced my old pair post-baby with a bigger size) but they last and they are the comfiest no-stretch denim shorts around.
- ABLE Whitney Sandal (use code JAK15 for 15% off) – These are a super comfy sandal for summer. I love that they’re adjustable too which is great for my narrow feet.
- Saint James Meridame II Heavyweight Cotton Breton Shirt – I found this on thredUP (score!) but it’s one of my favorite shirts. It doesn’t have a size tag on it but it’s oversized on me so I assume it’s probably a 10/12.
Saturday was absolutely gorgeous and we went to Silver Lake (which wasn’t open yet) but we parked nearby and walked down. There was absolutely no one there and we had the place to ourselves except for the turtles and fish which was so fun. We went swimming and it was so cold but very refreshing. Outfits details:
Sunday was a mellow day. Marin and I went to the park in the morning for a little bit and then we mostly hung at home and played in the yard. Craig and I did a bunch of house cleaning and organizing later in the day during nap time. Outfit details:
Hunter was determined to get in on this photo. Monday was an email/writing/catch up day. Kept it very casual and comfortable. Outfit details:
- Backcountry Stoic Fleece (similar style)
- Primary Crewneck – Soft and “unisex” sizing. An xs fits like a small/medium on me but it’s a straight cut.
- Girlfriend Collective Float Leggings – I really like this style of leggings from Girlfriend. They feel a lot less restrictive than they compressive leggings. They also feel more lightweight so nice for warmer weather.
- Converse All Star 70s Oxford Sneakers – I’ve had these for going on 3-4 years? A much more comfortable version of traditional Converse with a vintage nod.
Disclosure: if you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you for your support of this blog.